COURSE DESCRIPTION (as described by the Neonatal Resuscitation Program):
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program® (NRP®) course conveys an evidence-based approach to care of the newborn at birth and facilitates effective team-based care for healthcare professionals who care for newborns at the time of delivery. This course content delivers curricula for Advanced Providers who may participate in neonatal resuscitation beyond positive pressure ventilation.
Providers are required to self-study the 2021 Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8th Edition, and complete the Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and ADVANCED Exam (35 questions) through www.NRPLearningPlatform.com within 90 days before attending an Advanced Instructor Led Event.
Upon completion of the online activities, you will need to attend an ADVANCED instructor led event that offers the opportunity to practice/review advanced resuscitation skills and participate in simulation/debriefing that focuses on critical leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Read the 2021 Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8th edition
- Complete and pass the NRP Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and ADVANCED Exam (35 questions) (www.NRPLearningPlatform.com)
- NRP Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and Advanced Exam – $35.00 (through www.NRPLearningPlatform.com)
- Advanced Instructor Led Event – $75.00 (through Life Ed)
- 2021 Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8th Edition – Available through www.shop.aap.org/nrp/
This program is offered by Life Ed. Contact hours will be provided upon successful completion of the online testing.
A NRP provider card will be issued upon successful completion of the NRP Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and Advanced Exam and Advanced Instructor Led Event
COURSE REGISTRATION ENDS 72 HOURS (EXCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE COURSE
If you are an employee of one of the following hospitals click on the location for further information
ALL OTHERS CLICK HERE TO