Huntington Hospital employees are eligible to have the NRP course paid for by the hospital, if you work in one of the following units, and you take the course at Huntington Hospital:
FAMILY BIRTH CENTER (L & D), MOTHER BABY UNIT (MATERNITY), NICU, and RESPIRATORY THERAPY
Additionally, if you work in one of the above units, you will be given instructions and an Access Code by Huntington Hospital’s Education Department to complete the online test.
If your unit is not covered, you may still attend a NRP course at Huntington Hospital for a special staff price. Any Huntington Hospital employee attending a NRP course at a facility other than at Huntington Hospital must pay full price.
Physicians are not paid for by Huntington Hospital.
If you are a Huntington Hospital employee, and you have any questions about eligibility for a course, please contact Karen Larkins at (626) 397-2020.
Huntington Hospital staff prices for NRP courses taken at Huntington Hospital:
- NRP Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and ADVANCED Exam – Not mandated/covered by unit- $35 (through www.NRPLearningPlatform.com)
- ADVANCED Instructor Led Event – Not mandated/covered by unit – $70 (through Life Ed)
- 2021 Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th Edition – Available through www.shop.aap.org/nrp/
Prices for NRP courses taken at all other facilities:
- NRP Online Learning Assessment (Adaptive eLearning) and ADVANCED Exam – $35 (through www.NRPLearningPlatform.com)
- ADVANCED Instructor Led Event – $75 (through Life Ed)
- 2021 Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 8th Edition – Available through www.shop.aap.org/nrp/
UPCOMING NRP COURSES
TO BE HELD AT HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL
Courses are held from 8:00-10:00am, 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-3:00pm, and 3:00-5:00pm for each date listed
All Huntington Hospital Employees MUST also register on Net Learning in order to be enrolled in the class
COURSE REGISTRATION ENDS 72 HOURS (EXCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE COURSE