Huntington Hospital employees are eligible to have the PALS course paid for by the hospital, if you work in one of the following units, and you take the course at Huntington Hospital:
EMERGENCY, PACU, PEDS, PICU, RADIOLOGY, RESPIRATORY SVCS, PRE/POST OP SURGICAL
If your unit is not covered, you may still attend a PALS course at Huntington Hospital for the staff price. Any Huntington Hospital employee attending a PALS course at a facility other than at Huntington Hospital must pay full price.
Physicians are not paid for by Huntington Hospital.
If you are a Huntington Hospital employee, and you have any questions about eligibility for a course, please contact Karen Larkins at (626) 397-2020.
Huntington Hospital staff prices for PALS courses taken at Huntington Hospital:
- Huntington Hospital PALS Update (Formerly Renewal) – Not mandated/covered by unit – $100*
- FOR CLASSES THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2021 – American Heart Association 2015 Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual - $57
- FOR CLASSES STARTING FEBRUARY 1, 2021 - American Heart Association 2020 Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual - $63
Prices for PALS courses taken at all other facilities:
- PALS Full Provider – $200
- PALS Update (Formerly Renewal) (2nd day only) – $150*
*All Update (Renewal) students must show proof of a current AHA PALS card
UPCOMING PALS UPDATE COURSES
TO BE HELD AT HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL
2020: December 5 and December 9
2021: March 17, May 20, June 9, August 16, September 8, and December 8
All Huntington Hospital Employees MUST also register on Net Learning in order to be enrolled in the class
COURSE REGISTRATION ENDS 72 HOURS (EXCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE COURSE